Gang Beasts is a game in which 2-4 players fight against one another using their fists, feet, and any other items they can find. The game is available on Steam and for Playstation 4.
Gang Beasts is an indie fighting game released on Steam for free on October 10th, 2017. The game is in the style of a party game, and it is a competitive fighting game. The game has simplistic graphics, and is enjoyed by many players for its fun gameplay and silly nature.
The gameplay consists of two types of modes: party game and deathmatch. In party game, each player is given a different role to play, such as Heavweight, Lightweight, or Middleweight. The players then fight against one another to see who can last the longest. The deathmatch mode is a free-for-all fight to the death.
Gang Beasts is a fighting game that is played with two to four players. The objective of the game is to use your character to wrestle your opponents to the ground, and then punch them until they are knocked out. You have to wrestle your opponent by either pushing them or pulling them to knock them down. Once you knock them down, you have to punch them until they are knocked out. You can also punch your opponents with your feet.
The graphics use a cartoon-like design. The environments have a realistic design and the characters are made to look cartoony. The graphics are simplistic, as the game was designed with a party game feel. The game has simple animations, and the background is in a 2D cartoon style.
If a player loses in this game, they can always try again. Players can also send the game to the leaderboard and compete for high scores. The game is relatively short, and can be played for a few minutes at a time. The game does not have varied modes or difficulties.
Gang Beasts is an indie fighting game released on Steam for free on October 10th, 2017. The game is in the style of a party game, and it is a competitive fighting game. The game has simplistic graphics, and is enjoyed by many players for its fun gameplay and silly nature. Overall Score: 8/10
- This game is available on some consoles, such as the Playstation 4
- There is a free demo available on Steam
- Players can send the game to the leaderboard to compete for high scores
- The game has a cartoon-like design
- The game is $19.99 on Steam
- Players can use a variety of items to help them in the game
- Players can choose to play in either the party game or deathmatch mode
- The game is not multiplayer
- The game is not free
- The game does not have a traditional story mode
- The game does not have a tutorial
- The game is not available on any other consoles